From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Well made

I really can't say more than anyone else has said, tis good.

I do wonder why you picked aif format though, that's playable by all players.. or atleast they play on my wmp after testing.

Upside Down Upside Down

Wish it was longer

I would have liked this better if it was longer.

2000 frame montage 2000 frame montage

Ok

I saw this before, and yes I know you added on to it from the blam so it obeys the rules. I am sorry to say that this will get blammed just like before merely because it was, well practice. People will continue to blam practice stuff because they want a story. I of course understand why there is no story but you must cater to the audience of newgrounds, or you will see another blame yet again.

FireNuke responds:

IT WASNT BLAMMED. IF YOUR SUCH A PROFESSIONAL COULDENT YOU SEE IT HAD A SCORE OF 2.8. things are blammed at 1.6, it was at 2.8......think about it. i removed it my self due to a low ass score and made a better one. you speak like a pro yet made a foolish mistake. blah, the audience of newgrounds, what the hell does that mean. there is alot of n00bs to flash artists but alot of the flash artists under stand how fuckign hard this is at 35 fps.

good night
~fn

Happy Birthday,Youre Dead Happy Birthday,Youre Dead

Great looking, but no laughs

I like the art style of this, and you did a great job with sound. My only complaint is that I did not laugh :(

TJG responds:

Oddly enough, neither did I... lol

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b

Great in many ways

You did a good job on this, my only complaints were in the audio portion. I know this not up to much of your control but hearing background noise does bug me compared to how well you did the graphics.

Junior High *NOT REAL* Junior High *NOT REAL*

Very boring

Please add some music and less pausing between the characters, also use streaming sounds instead of event sounds, it lags less, if at all.

Gummywtf Gummywtf

Very boring

This movie, although having a good drawings... got very boring.. very quickly. Another thing that bugged me was the sudden end back to the intro screen.

Great if shorter and just to introduce them in a story with plot.