Rich Piggy 2 Levels Pack Rich Piggy 2 Levels Pack

More ads than in time square.

We are first greeted with the mochi ads video thing during preload, something I am fine with. Then when I go to play a level I get bombarded by an in game wait 20 seconds before continuing ad? After each level is completed you get an ad, and a chance of having to sit through yet another video ad. Honestly, this game seems more made with the intent of plugging your website and making money than in having fun.

Primary Primary

Good game, would like alternate keys

Went well, I wish you allowed the arrow keys, using colemak or dvorak is a pain with this game.

Ninjufo Ninjufo

Sticky keys?

I enjoyed the game, and was able to complete it after some struggling with the movement. The movement will sometimes stick for me if I was holding a key down at death, or if I was holding one down on fire. Not sure what's causing this, but I eventually remembered to simply not hold any keys while those two events occured.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

A solid platformer

A game such as this needs controls that are not to easy, but able to be mastered. After 30 minutes of playing I finally figured out how long to press to hover, how to elegantly slide diagonally up stairs. I went from 200 deaths in the first 25 rooms to 60 in the last 25 rooms. Some might say the noises the pig made were annoying, but I equate them to the legend of Zelda low health noise, just enough to not make you want to make the mistake again. Overall, I enjoy this game, and if you have an open mind, you will to.

Mighty Red Orb Mighty Red Orb

I had a very difficult time playing this game

Whenever I moved, after I let go of the key it would continue moving in that direction, causing me to lose everytime. I am not sure why this occurs, but the game is currently unplayable for me.

RatherRandomReality responds:

You are making a drama out of something innocent called inertia. This is not the reason why you lose every time :)

Mouse. Mouse.

Overall, just ok.

Your game felt like many of the others around there, mouse avoiders are very common, and if you made it more unique, I would have given a better score. On another note, if you hide someones cursor, use 60fps or higher in the flash, the mouse movement looked jerky since it only updated at 12 fps.

username0hi0 responds:

I never knew that. Thanks, i'll keep it in mind for next time