The Temple The Temple

From about 0:17 in, there is a sadness to the song that builds into 0:28 with violin. It's a good contemplative song, I imagine it after the heroes lost something important, and now they finally are in a safe area to contemplate. By about 1:17 they are turning the loss into a new resolve, that goes across the team ending with them grouping back up by 1:55. Each one scarred but wiser.

LawnReality responds:

That's a beautiful interpretation. Thank you!

If I Could Live Again (Fixed) If I Could Live Again (Fixed)

Wow

I greatly enjoyed this song, even though I kept hearing beauty and the beast over and over again in my head. I know that this was coincidental and I mean, every octave must have been used by now and you just somehow used one that has some collection to people. I love the piece and would have appreciated it more if the track I played before it was not beauty and the beast XD.

Note: I am not saying you steal music or anything like that, I just love that series of notes.

Friend Song (full band) Friend Song (full band)

A wonder for the ears

And to think this started out as a simple request for some website music! The beginning is great with the flute playing a prominant role. I give you 9 diversity only due to shortness.

Soundshifter responds:

lol that's cool. glad you liked it. good luck with your game