From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Well made

I really can't say more than anyone else has said, tis good.

I do wonder why you picked aif format though, that's playable by all players.. or atleast they play on my wmp after testing.

Upside Down Upside Down

Wish it was longer

I would have liked this better if it was longer.

2000 frame montage 2000 frame montage

Ok

I saw this before, and yes I know you added on to it from the blam so it obeys the rules. I am sorry to say that this will get blammed just like before merely because it was, well practice. People will continue to blam practice stuff because they want a story. I of course understand why there is no story but you must cater to the audience of newgrounds, or you will see another blame yet again.

FireNuke responds:

IT WASNT BLAMMED. IF YOUR SUCH A PROFESSIONAL COULDENT YOU SEE IT HAD A SCORE OF 2.8. things are blammed at 1.6, it was at 2.8......think about it. i removed it my self due to a low ass score and made a better one. you speak like a pro yet made a foolish mistake. blah, the audience of newgrounds, what the hell does that mean. there is alot of n00bs to flash artists but alot of the flash artists under stand how fuckign hard this is at 35 fps.

good night
~fn

Rich Piggy 2 Levels Pack Rich Piggy 2 Levels Pack

More ads than in time square.

We are first greeted with the mochi ads video thing during preload, something I am fine with. Then when I go to play a level I get bombarded by an in game wait 20 seconds before continuing ad? After each level is completed you get an ad, and a chance of having to sit through yet another video ad. Honestly, this game seems more made with the intent of plugging your website and making money than in having fun.

Primary Primary

Good game, would like alternate keys

Went well, I wish you allowed the arrow keys, using colemak or dvorak is a pain with this game.

Ninjufo Ninjufo

Sticky keys?

I enjoyed the game, and was able to complete it after some struggling with the movement. The movement will sometimes stick for me if I was holding a key down at death, or if I was holding one down on fire. Not sure what's causing this, but I eventually remembered to simply not hold any keys while those two events occured.

The Temple The Temple

From about 0:17 in, there is a sadness to the song that builds into 0:28 with violin. It's a good contemplative song, I imagine it after the heroes lost something important, and now they finally are in a safe area to contemplate. By about 1:17 they are turning the loss into a new resolve, that goes across the team ending with them grouping back up by 1:55. Each one scarred but wiser.

LawnReality responds:

That's a beautiful interpretation. Thank you!

If I Could Live Again (Fixed) If I Could Live Again (Fixed)

Wow

I greatly enjoyed this song, even though I kept hearing beauty and the beast over and over again in my head. I know that this was coincidental and I mean, every octave must have been used by now and you just somehow used one that has some collection to people. I love the piece and would have appreciated it more if the track I played before it was not beauty and the beast XD.

Note: I am not saying you steal music or anything like that, I just love that series of notes.

Friend Song (full band) Friend Song (full band)

A wonder for the ears

And to think this started out as a simple request for some website music! The beginning is great with the flute playing a prominant role. I give you 9 diversity only due to shortness.

Soundshifter responds:

lol that's cool. glad you liked it. good luck with your game